Wednesday, 9 March 2011

I'm in COMPANY MAGAZINE HIGH STREET EDITION!!

Hi All!!

If you remembered I posted recently about my trip to London to do a quick shoot with Laura Martin the stylist over at Company Magazine for the High Street Edition.. and it is now available to buy!!




And here is my shot....


( Click to enlarge)

I can't believe I am in an actually magazine, and of all of them COMPANY, which is my favourite magazine of the moment! My photo is featured in the Off the Rails article...



I don't really know what to say, I don't want to seem big head or anything like that! I am sooooo happy to be in the magazine is all I can really say! I love the shoot, I love the photo and I will be keeping my copy of the magazine in a very safe place!

Let's hope I get to be featured in many more magazines if the modeling takes off! A girl can dream but until then, I am happy ♥

Doma-Nikki...x

7 comments:

Promise said...

What an amazing opportunity, I must say I'm slightly jealous lol...x

http://followmein5inchheels.blogspot.com/

♥ Sadie ♥ said...

Yay, that's fab, well done x

Antonette said...

ahhh!! so cool!

Inquiring Mind said...

You look amazing congrats!!!

www.jcatherinethoughts.blogspot.com

Anna Bananorama said...

wow that's so amazing! Well done!

Jennifer said...

go girl!

Carlito86 said...

So cool! Will def check it out! xx